Monday, August 23, 2010

Asience Nature Smooth Shampoo

Bought a bottle of this Asience Nature Smooth Shampoo to use during my last month in the states. Even though the original Asience Shampoo & Conditioner were way too moisturizing for my hair (and way, way too perfumy for me), but I saw this new Nature Smooth line at the local Asian store and though, heck, I'd give it another try.

Forgot to take a picture prior to leaving for Japan, sorry!

***Picture from Kao.

This Nature Smooth shampoo wasn't so bad. It was alright, didn't make my hair as smooth as Super Mild, but it was much better than the original, at least scent wise. It smelled more fruity than flowery and a bit on the sweet side. A friend bought it at the same time I did and she likes it much better than I do. I guess my hair is just picky, or rather, I am ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts