Sunday, September 12, 2010

Macherie Moisture Shampoo, Conditioner, and Treatment

Woh it's almost mid September!!!!

My first trip to the local drug store required serious restraint on my part, but I did made off with a few things since, well, we do need some toiletries. The first thing I picked up was this Macherie Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner set with a Moisture Treatment included for about 1,800yen. It was a nice deal since the shampoo and conditioner sold for about 1,000yen each.


And actually, Macherie is actually available in 2 kinds: Airy Feel and Moisture. If I were paying any attention I would have grabbed the Airy Feel one since it's so hot and humid right now and Moisture would be a tad unnecessary. But oh well. I do like what I got. A lot!

Macherie Moisture Shampoo: an opaque pearly pink shampoo that smells heavenly! The fragrance is a mix of fruity and flowery scent, not too overly feminine and not too overpowering either. I didn't feel an immediate softness in my hair during the wash like I did with Asience Shampoo & Conditioner, and my hair didn't actually feel soft after drying either. It didn't started feeling soft until after a few days of use, and once it did, wow, it felt so, very, soft. The best part is that it doesn't weight my hair down or make it oily. I am very happy to say I have finally found a shampoo I like better than Super Mild. And that says a lot since I have tried a bunch of different shampoos but would always go back to Super Mild.

Macherie Moisture Conditioner: This conditioner took me by surprise because it's semi-translucent pink. Not that I've never seen semi-translucent conditioner before, just that when it's called "moisture" conditioner, it would always turn out to be more opaque. This conditioner is great too and does not make my hair greasy.

Macherie Moisture Treatment: this treatment is an even bigger surprise than the conditioner since it is almost completely translucent pink! And even more surprising is that it feels much lighter than the conditioner!


Over all, I love my pick of Macherie Moisture Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment. Hubby likes it too and compliments on how soft and shiny it makes my hair. When I run out though, I will definitely go back for the Airy Feel version, just to see what it's like.

8 comments:

Melanie M said...

I love the pretty packaging!

D. said...

Hi Melanie M,

Me too! That was what caught my eyes :D

RoseTea said...

Hi, I just bought the moisture treatment but I forgot too ask the sales person if its a rinse off treatment or a leave in..do you know? thanks ^^

D. said...

Hi lollipopgraceE,

Actually there are 2 lines of Macherie products, Hair Care and Styling. If you bought the Hair Care Moisture Treatment, which comes in a tube that says "Moisture Treatment" as pictured in this post, then it is a rinse off deep conditioning treatment.

If you bought a Styling product then I'm not sure, because from the Macherie website it looks like they have a hair oil as well as a leave in treatment meant for damaged hair.

Anonymous said...

Oh yay, thanks D.! I bought the moisture treatment, so it must be the rinse off treatment then. Man I wish I bought mine online though, I got mine for about..if I convert it..2642 Yen :"( Gonna go for the shampoo next :D

D. said...

Hi lollipopgracee,

You're very welcome! ^.^ I hope you'll like the Moisture Treatment and the shampoo too. I think I like the Moisture Shampoo better than the Air Feel one. Somehow the Moisture just feels lighter than the Air Feel, which is really ironic...

Ouchie on the price tag! I've seen the full size treatment (180ml) on Ebay going for about USD20 including shipping from Hongkong, though I'm sure there are cheaper places out there!

Cheers,

Ms. Fiona Tay said...

Hi,
How much is it cost over there in Japan? Cos I'm living in Malaysia and in the stores, they sell Ma Cherie products like almost RM50 (1668.40 yen). Which is tooo much!! And I got friends in Japan, I would love to get them buy some back for me :)

Do let me know! ^^

D. said...

Hi Ms. Fiona Tay,

I mentioned the price right there in the post ^.^

However, do note the post's date of September 2010. I'm not in Japan at the moment, so I don't know what the current price is.

If you do ask your friends to get some for you, the shampoo and conditioner sets as pictured offer the best value for the money, although the bonus item varies, as in you may get a deep treatment, leave in conditioning spray, or hair fragrance, etc.

:)
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts