Saturday, October 30, 2010

Non-no July 2010

This is an older issue of Non-no magazine from July 2010. I bought it because of the freebie, of course. It's a really cute canvas bag so I couldn't pass up even if the magazine is a backissue.

Luckily, Amazon Japan still has stock and I got a my magazine in 2 days! It's amazing how fast shipping is here. Love it!

Just a little side note, but this cover makes me giggle. I think the model is going for that Agyness Deyn's signature pose but ends up looking a bit, umm, silly. But I digress...

The Alba Rosa bag turns out to be smaller than expected. Also, it's not all canvas but a mixture of canvas (the denim body) and polyester (the pastel plaid bottom and handles).

The craftsmanship and quality are excellent! In fact, this is probably the most well-made magazine freebie I've got thus far! ...Though I haven't gotten very many... :/ There are no exterior or interior pockets, but the inside seams are all covered with piping. The inner side of the pastel plaid polyester is white nylon, and the whole bag feels quite sturdy with the handles' stitching tracing all the way to the bottom of the bag instead of a simple line or square at the top.

Below are a few cute items the magazine featured. I really like this black and pink tote with the bow.

And that yellow pair of Converse with ruffle ankles is definitely on my shopping list.

I'm still contemplating this pastel blue blouson top. It's super adorable with lace lining at the bottom and embroidery on the front with a bow on the side, but 13,440yen for a shirt is completely ridiculous in my opinion. Given the wages in Japan, I really have to wonder how people can afford to pay all these crazy prices!

Here's a picture of the model holding the freebie bag.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts