Wednesday, November 3, 2010

With November 2010

There was a lot of buzz about this November 2010 issue of With magazine due to the Samantha Thavasa ID case with a Hello Kittie flower and strawberry print. Well, I needed an ID case for my train pass, so I picked it up.

To my surprise, it also came with a set of the newly revamped Lux hair care line Super Rich Shine version (the other version being Super Damage Repair - but see what I mean when I complained about the lack of variety for hair care?).

Here a picture showing Lux's old versus new packaging, though if you pay closer attention you'll see that the newer bottle is actually smaller than the older bottle. Cost cutting, I see.

I will definitely try these and perhaps buy the full sizes to review!

Here's the Samantha Thavasa ID case along with the gold metal ball chain in their packaging.

The case actually a bit larger than your typical ID/train/point/credit cards case with 2 very roomy front clear slot and an inner slot for other cards.

I put my Suica card (a rechargeable debit-like card for the train, bus, convenience store, and vending machines) in the front clear slot and it ended up having extra space on the side as well as the top!

The back of the card is a shiny polyester laminated Hello Kitty flower and strawberry print fabric. It is padded, though only slightly but is still substantial to secure an iPod Nano if you want to slip one in or a Shuffle if you want to clip one on.

Here's the front clear slot with nice and even stitching.


And the inner slot with slight padding on the print fabric side. I really like my new Suica card case, though I did remove the gold metal ball chain because it was just too big.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts