Monday, November 8, 2010

Garlic Jo's

Garlic Jo's is located in Queens Square, Minato Mirai, and the restaurant is dedicated to garlic, as in every dish is centered around garlic! N. and M. had been here before and they told me it was unique, so we decided to go there for another bday lunch for hubby. My sister came along too, since she was in town for the day.

We had the 7 course meal which includes the following dishes plus a few more, though they were served in different order than the pictures below.


- Garlic fried rice: this was good, then again it's really hard to mess up fried rice so I'm not giving them any credits here :P

- Garlic soup: sounds garlic-y? That's because it was very garlic-y! The soup itself was okay, but the overwhelming garlic didn't do it for me.

- Garlic steak: I must admit this one surprised me. I didn't think much of it until I took a bite and wow, the beef was so tender it melted in my mouth.

- Sour garlic octopus: this was served as the appetizer. It was surprisingly good even though I'm not really an octopus fan.

Not pictured were the Garlic Pizza, which was really delicious because it was thin and crunchy with just the right amount of garlic and mozzarella, Salad with Garlic Chips, which was okay, and Garlic Pasta, which was good, only by then we were all too garlic-ed out to fully enjoy it. Oh well, at least we left the place feeling stuffed!!!

The bday party, with my sister taking the picture.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts