Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Majolica Majorca Cheek Customize Part III

Short review here.

I was so excited when I saw this Majolica Majorca Cheek Customize #88, a pale pink highlighter. Grabbed it immediately, of course.


I guess I'm a bit disappointed. It's just okay, not terrible, but definitely not fantastic or even great. Its highlighting effect is very subtle, even for day use, so at night, it's pretty much...invisible. The powder itself literally feels dry, not dusty or powdery, and I think it could be softer as it is not as satiny to the touch like the other Cheek Customizes. I do like the fact that by the end of the day, the drier highlighter doesn't get all melty with my oily t-zones, but precisely because it's a dry, it exasperates the dry skin on my cheek even though I avoid getting it on the ball of my cheeks and only sweep it across my under eye area.

Now that I think about it, this highlighter might have been made for summer use when it's crazily hot and humid, hence the drier formula. I'm going to stow it away until then!

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts