Saturday, June 11, 2011

Missha M Luminous Color Lip Gloss SPF10

This Missha M Luminous Color Lip Gloss SPF10 came in the same Deluxe Sampler along with the Perfect B.B. Deep Cleansing Oil.



Left to right: travel sizes of Super Aqua Detoxifying Peeling Gel (20mL), Deep Cleansing Oil (18mL), Luminous Color Lip Gloss (2.5g), Perfect Cover B.B. Cream #23 (10mL), and B.B. Boomer (10mL).


First the goods. I love it that the gloss came with a cellphone strap, and yes I put it on my cellphone xD Why the hell not? It's totally convenient and plus the tube is itty bitty, so it's perfectly sized too. Whenever I'm away from my bag and panicked at the thought of not having some kind of lippie around, I feel around my pockets, look around my dining table, search around my desk, etc. etc., frantically for my cellphone. Yea, unrepentant lippie addict here, even if I don't review my lippies as much as I should.

I really like the color too. It's a bright salmony pink with a touch of coral and lots of gold shimmers. It's very pretty, and also completely sheer, but I love sheer lip gloss so I'm not complaining. Other people might hate that there's not much of a color in it though. Texture wise it's nice, not sticky at all. I would say a tiny bit gritty from all the shimmers but nothing intolerable. Lasting power is okay, nowhere as good as my faithful Lancome Juicy Tubes, which I have in both of my bags (4 full-sizes in my work bag, 6 GWPs in my play bag), but it's decently moisturizing so overall, it's a great thing to have attached to my cellphone for times when I need some lippie in a pinch.


There is one minor complaint, as always, nothing is perfect. I don't like the scent of this lip gloss either. It's a soapy chemically scent that just doesn't feel "right" going on my lips. It smells like it would be bubbly and sudsy and should be lathered up and wash off. I guess that makes it two, so far I haven't gotten along with 2 fragrances from 2 different products belonging to this Missha Deluxe Sampler.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts