Saturday, June 11, 2011

Badger Foot Balm

I love this Badger Foot Balm, and I keep the tin right next to my bed on my nightstand right next to its sister Sleep Balm. It is a thin balm and looks and feels like a balm, but it's pure magic, as in it heals my chapped and cracked heels in just a few nights' application. I also use it on my dry knees and elbows and after just 2 nights, they're smooth and soft again!



The balm is not greasy at all. I rub it on well and forget about it, and I really like its soothing scent that's a bit different than your usual peppermint, eucalyptus, or tea tree foot balms. It has all three ingredients in it, plus another that stands out significantly in terms of fragrant - cardamom. I do realize the cardamom can be a bit too spice-y for some people, but to me it's a lovely touch that gives the balm more of herbal-y vibe. I will probably grab a few more tins to give as gifts the next time I'm back in the states.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts