Friday, June 10, 2011

Missha M Perfect B.B. Deep Cleansing Oil

I've been wanting to try out a few things from Missha but don't really want to buy full sizes, so when I spotted this Deluxe Sampler, it fit the bill perfectly and I bought it in a snap.

Left to right: travel sizes of Super Aqua Detoxifying Peeling Gel (20mL), Deep Cleansing Oil (18mL), Luminous Color Lip Gloss (2.5g), Perfect Cover B.B. Cream #23 (10mL), and B.B. Boomer (10mL).


Left to right: Super Aqua Detoxifying Peeling Gel, Deep Cleansing Oil, Luminous Color Lip Gloss, Perfect Cover B.B. Cream #23, and B.B. Boomer.

I brought this travel size Deep Cleansing Oil on the trip to visit my sister and expected to empty it by the end of the week since it was just 18mL in a tiny little screw cap bottle. However my liberal application each night throughout the entire trip surprisingly only used up about half the bottle! I didn't like the scent at all, it smelled like crushed dandelion with a wild leafy touch, but I kept using since the oil cleanser did a decent job of removing my sunscreen and makeup. Its texture was pretty thick, like DHC Deep Cleansing Oil thick, but unlike the DHC oil it didn't rinse off completely clean and did leave behind a thin film like Naive Olive Deep Cleansing Oil and Skilabo Cleansing Oil, though this doesn't bother me as much as the scent.

Over all this Missha Deep Cleansing Oil is a decent one, but I won't be buying the full size. I have nothing against it, except for the fact that the competition in the Japanese market is pretty steep ^.^ There are so many cleansing oils out there waiting for me to try, so I'm moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts