Of Toys and Co
Life, cosmetics, skincare, etc.
Pages
Home
About this Blog
Image & Content Use
Where to Buy
Japan How I Love Thee Series
Japan How I Loath Thee Series
Beauty & the Beeyotch
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Purikura, anyone?
Yes, the Japanese specialty. Most purikura machines will "photoshop" for the glossy magazine spread, but particular machine we found will also give you "anime" eyes.
Tadaa! The result. Pretty freaky, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Senka Moisture Perfect Emulsion Silky
I got two of these 130mL Senka Moisture Perfect Emulsion Silky refill bag through a BOGO deal so I gifted one bag to my mum and kept the se...
Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Water-Cream
Finished this 30mL/1fl. oz. pump bottle of Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Water-Cream long ago but the post got buried in my Draft folder.
Boscia Indigo Eye Cream
I had two of these 15mL/0.51fl. oz. jars of Boscia Indigo Eye Cream , one from a Boscia Day & Night Eye Set (from Costco!!!), and anoth...
Paul & Joe Foundation Primer Part V
Now that I've tried several of Paul & Joe Foundation Primers , I totally get why they have a cult following in Japan. Even I have de...
Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Refresh Infusion
I had two of these 30mL/1fl. oz. pump bottles of Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Refresh Infusion and quickly used up both. This was a trans...
Caudalie VinoSource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask
Had two of these 75mL/2.5fl. oz. tubes of Caudalie VinoSource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask also and gave one away to my brother. He complained o...
CosRX Pure Fit Cica Cream
I was looking forward to trying this 50mL/1.69fl. oz. tube of CosRX Pure Fit Cica Cream , but after a few uses, I was eager to use it up and...
Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser
I was very excited to try this 60mL/2fl. oz. squeeze bottle of Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser . At the time, I was going through ...
Hacci Honey Lip
This 7g tube of Honey Lip is my first product fron the Japanese brand Hacci , so I only know that Hacci is a high-end luxury boutique bra...
FarmStay Cica Farm Calming Multi Balm
Been using this 10g/0.35oz. stick of FarmStay Cica Farm Calming Multi Balm off and on for months now.
Related posts
No comments:
Post a Comment