Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lancome Color Fever Lipstick

Not sure what prompted me to buy this Lancome Color Fever Lipstick when it came out, but the color Lancome Rosebud read like a pretty pink so I thought I'd give it a try.

Lancome Rosebud is a bright petal pink with lots of silver shimmers, and it sure looks feminine and beautiful. Actually, I was hoping it would look something like Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Glossy Shine Stick in Melon Out on me. And despite some translucency when swatched, it turned out to be much more opaque and somewhat frosty on my lips :(

In addition, this lipstick feels more like the Color Design Lipsticks, again not as thick and moist as the Rouge Absolu Lipsticks. Also, it has the same rose scent as all Lancome lipsticks.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts