Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stila Kajal Eye Liner Part II

After my first Stila Kajal Eye Liners post, I was totally excited about the other 4 colors that I had gotten a hold of. I thought they would be similarly metallic or pearly, or at least having some shimmers in them. Turns out all 4 are completely matte without any shimmers at all. But other than that, they all are fantastic! 

All pictures taken in natural light without flash. 

01-Pearl and 03-Tigers Eye

04-Sapphire and 06-Amethyst

- 01-Pearl: matte chalk white, very much like NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk. I haven't actually tried it yet, so I don't know if it's too harsh for lining the inner corners of the eyes or better suited for highlighting the eyebrow bones.

03-Tigers Eye: a chocolate brown that not only isn't dark enough for eye lining in my opinion, but also turns reddish brown on me. Oddly enough, I don't hate it, as I find lining my eyes with this and then go over with another brown actually darkens it and makes it look quite natural!

04-Sapphire: now this is an interesting color. It swatched a navy, but goes on me a brighter blue. Very pretty!

- 06-Amethyst: this is my favorite ^.^ I've read that it's a plum color, but it swatched more towards the blue-based purple than red-based plum, and then it goes on me violet! What the heck?!? It's awesome!

From left to right: 01-Pearl, 03-Tigers Eye, 04-Sapphire, and 06-Amethyst.

See my previous Stila Kajal Eye Liner post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts