Friday, November 29, 2013

Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream

Finally finally moved onto this 5mL deluxe sample tube of Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream after the Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream, which took me, what, 6 months to get done with? Sheesh!

Well, can't blame the eye cream really, because the weather here in SF is mostly mild. It doesn't get cold and dry here often, which means I don't need a super thick eye cream often. So I vary it up, reaching only for what I feel my skin needs for the day/night. While I was using the Benefiance cream, I took night detours to both Lancome Genifique Eyes as well as Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circle Creams.

The Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream came from another Shiseido GWP last year, which includes Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum 9mL, Eudermine Revitalizing Essence 8mL, this Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream 5mL, and Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream 7mL.


This Bio-Performance eye cream comes out of the tube a similarly textured cream like the White Lucent one. However, it applies much thicker like Benefiance eye cream and I don't need a lot at all for well-moisturized eyes. It is scented with a very mild feminine fragrance, milder even than the Benefiance eye cream. I barely even smell it now, having grown used to the scent, and it disappears almost immediately after application.

I like this Bio-Performance cream better than the Benefiance one, actually. It has the perfect amount of thickness and creaminess so my skin don't feel heavy or greasy with it on. That said, I just checked Shiseido USA's website and only found a Bio-Performance Super Corrective Eye Cream, and not a Super Eye Contour Cream. I'm not sure if they are the same product with different names, or this Eye Contour Cream was phased out and replaced with the newer formulated Super Corrective Eye Cream.

Either way, I think Shiseido is spreading itself too thin with 7 different skincare lines. I get why Pureness (oily, acne-proned skin) and White Lucent (brightening) are different, but the lines between the Skincare, Bio-Performance, Benefiance, Future Solution LX, and the newest Ibuki are blurring so badly for me the only difference I see the is the price :( 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts