Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Holika Holika Fitting Veil Eye Primer SPF15 PA+

I was looking into Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer, and while at it I also picked up a few more eye primers from other Korean brands, you know for variety's sake ^.^ Among those is Holika Holika Fitting Veil Eye Primer SPF15 PA+

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Another unscented primer with a standard doe-foot applicator. However, the texture is completely different - this is a runny opaque milk. There was no instructions to shake before applying, but I do it anyway because the liquid settles a bit after a while, appearing kind of caky. It could also be because I received old stock - hope not! Anyway, despite the opaque powder pink color, this primer goes on and dries translucent. It does take a while to dry though, being a runny liquid, so I usually apply it first and let it dry while I fill in my brows.

This is definitely a primer for powder eye shadows only. I tried it with a cream shadow once and it creased within 30 minutes! Not only that, it melted the sunscreen underneath, staining my contact lenses T.T I think it's the SPF in it that didn't deal too well with the cream shadow. With a powder shadow though, it's great!

From left to right: Etude House Proof 10 Primer, this Holika Holika Fitting Veil Primer, Nature Republic Botanical Primer, and TonyMoly Face Mix Primer. Will review the latter two next!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts