Saturday, April 9, 2016

Addiction Eyeshadow Primer

I wasn't in the market for an eye shadow primer but indulged with this 6.7g tube of Addiction Eyeshadow Primer anyway. At the time, I was on a kick and was game to try pretty much anything. I'd been busy since but will be back to the Addiction counter to pick up a few Lipstick Sheers.
All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


So having tried many different eye primers, I wasn't expecting anything special but ended up loving this primer! It comes in a good ol' tube with fuzzy doe-foot applicator.

I found the texture somewhat unusual and different than all the primers I've used. It's slightly tacky out of the tube. Once applied it sets quickly to a dry finish that's somehow still slightly tacky, as in it's dry to my touch until I lift my finger from my lid and discern the slight tackiness. Weird, huh? This tackiness doesn't bother me in the least, and I'm guessing it's there to "grip" at the powder eye shadow. Either way, this primer works extremely well, keeping my shadows fresh all day without any creasing.

Did I mention that it provides slight coverage as well? Yes, it does--see the blended swatch below! If I look closely enough, I can see very fine shimmers that don't show up once applied, but they probably work to even out and brighten my eye area as a whole. Will definitely repurchase and stock up before I leave Tokyo.

2 comments:

kuri said...

Never tried this - maybe I should!

D. said...

Hi kuri,

You should give it a try! I didn't think much of it but ended up loving it!

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts