Saturday, June 3, 2017

Stila Convertible Color Comparison Swatches

Here are my entire collection of Stila Convertible Color. Missing in the photos are the LE colors Peach Poppy, Coral, and Roseberry from the Collage of Color Lip & Cheek Palette, because I forgot about them ^.^" Woops. I do love all three of these colors but they're no longer available.

Top: Dahlia, Fuchsia, Gladiola, and Hibiscus.
Middle: Lotus, Lilium-Gerbera split pan, Magnolia, and Peach Blossom.
Bottom: Poppy, Rose, Sweet Pea, and Tulip.
All pictures taken in natural light without flash. Clickable = zoomable.

My humble breakdown of the formulas and finishes:
- Top: Dahlia (jelly, translucent), Fuchsia (cream jelly, semi translucent), Gladiola (cream jelly, transparent), and Hibiscus (cream jelly, semi translucent). My favorites in this row are Dahlia, Gladiola, and Hibiscus.
- Middle: Lotus (cream, opaque), Lilium-Gerbera split pan (both creams, opaque), Magnolia (cream, opaque), and Peach Blossom (cream, opaque). Love Lilium-Gerbera and Peach Blossom.
- Bottom: Poppy (jelly, translucent), Rose (cream jelly, semi translucent), Sweet Pea (cream, opaque), and Tulip (jelly, translucent). Love Poppy and Tulip.

Titled towards me, to show top row.

Tilted away from me, to show bottom row.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts