Friday, January 5, 2018

Jurlique Hand Cream

Here's the other object of my (temporary) obsession: hand creams. I bought so many hand creams I'm probably good for the next couple of years. But I'm using them up like crazy, and I'm already half way through with this 40mL tube of Jurlique Hand Cream Lavender. So who knows, by next winter I'll have to stock up again.

From left to right: Citrus, Jasmine, Lavender, and Rose hand creams from Jurlique.

I think hand and body care are new-ish offerings from Jurlique. Last time I checked, they weren't available. Then again, it's not like I check their website everyday. For example, I had no idea Pola Japan acquired them way back in 2011!

Anyway, the hand cream is light but adequately moisturizing for day time. At night though I still need something thicker and more substantial like DHC Medicated Hand Cream (I'm so determined to use up every last bit in this tube I cut it open to dig out what I couldn't squeeze out). One good thing about this Lavender hand cream is that it lasts through 2 hand-washes. The terrible thing about it is the lavender scent itself--it approaches my unbearable threshold, in other words, super strong. But other than the scent, I'm enjoying it and will definitely make good use of my other 3 tubes for this upcoming summer.

2 comments:

kuri said...

Ooh, I didn't notice that Pola bought them! I've always been curious about them but never tried their stuff.

D. said...

Hi Claire,

Me neither. I actually learned that from Anna of My Asian Skincare Story and did a double take!

Jurlique skincare is not bad at all. I've been using several products here and there over the years and liked them!

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts