Saturday, July 27, 2019

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Age-Renewal Eye Creme

Was done with Origins A Perfect World for Eyes and been using this 5mL/0.17oz. jar of Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Age-Renewal Eye Creme nightly for more than six weeks now.


My last eye cream from EL was several years ago and it was meh. So I didn't expect much from this eye cream but it pleasantly surprised me. It was thick and moisturizing but not too rich for the summer nights. Actually, it'd been just about perfect for these past couple of months and I enjoyed using it. That said, if I were to use this during the winter, I'd probably move it to the daytime routine. Also, when my skin was particularly dry, it burned a little. There wasn't any discernible scent.

This was a generous GWP so I'd only used up half the jar, which meant by the time I'm done with it, it'd probably be time to move on anyway. Still, this would be a good option to fall back on if I ever ran low of eye creams (doubtful), so for now I won't purchase the full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts