Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Origins A Perfect World for Eyes

Started on this 15mL/0.5fl. oz. pump bottle of Origins A Perfect World for Eyes after I ran out of Kiehl's Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Eye Balm.

Actually, I was choosing between this and the Eye Doctor cream. I needed a thicker cream for nightly use and didn't want to open both just to check their texture. This is how I keep my skincare fresh. I wrap them up with saran wrap and don't touch them until I'm ready to use them. So I chatted with an Origins rep and he confirmed the Eye Doctor was indeed the lighter cream of the two.

I'm so glad I contacted Origins to ask. The rep was absolutely correct! This Perfect World for Eyes comes out of the pump bottle a cream-tinged translucent gel. I was disappointed for split second until I dabbed it onto my eye area when I realized it was much richer than appeared. In fact, it very much reminds me of Boscia Restorative Eye Treatment and Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment with its richer-than-meets-the-eye gel texture. 

The Perfect World for Eyes is a gel that goes on more like a balm, with a slightly oily feel--but in a good way. It instantly relieves the dryness around my eye area and I don't even need a full pump, only half! There's a faint citrus gingery scent which I don't even notice anymore. Here's what really won me over: with Kiehl's eye balm, occasionally my lids still feel dry and itchy because I didn't apply enough, but the dry and itchiness hasn't returned with this eye gel so far. Not once. So yes, count me impressed. Now I know what to fall back on if a future new option doesn't work out. Will definitely repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts