Sunday, July 28, 2019

Avene Micellar Lotion

This 100mL/3.3fl. oz. bottle of Avene Micellar Lotion was part of a generous GWP from Beauty Habit a while ago, though it was only recently that I added it to my lineup of cleansing waters.


There was no particular reason for the long delay. I was just trying to finish up the second gigantic 500mL bottle of Bioderma Sensibio H2O Makeup-up Removing Micelle Solution. It was taking up too much space in my little cleansing water basket with Laneige Vitamin Brightening Cleansing Water, Neogen Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water, Caudalie Cleansing Water, Boscia Sake Cleansing Water, and Sephora Micellar Cleansing Water (will post next).

First thing first: this Avene cleansing water is scented with the same lovely fragrance as the Cleanance Cleansing Gel, so it's on my good side to begin with. As a cleansing water, I think it's milder than the Bioderma one too, though still not as moisturizing as Laneige and Boscia. Basically, my basket of cleansing water is to suit my different skin needs. On my "normal skin" days, I'd reach for this, Caudalie, or Sephora. On "oily skin" days, I'd go for Bioderma or Neogen. For "dry skin" days, I definitely need Laneige or Boscia. This Avene one is pretty nice and I might go for a full size with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts