Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Boscia Sake Cleansing Water

Although this 150mL/5.07fl. oz. bottle of Boscia Sake Cleansing Water is a recent addition to my basket of cleansing waters, which also housed Laneige Vitamin Brightening Cleansing Water, Neogen Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water, Caudalie Cleansing Water, Avene Micellar Lotion, and Sephora Micellar Cleansing Water (will post both soon) ^.^


This Sake Cleansing Water has been discontinued for at least a year now I believe. There are stock still available via E(vil)bay with expiration dates in 2020, though I got my bottle from a Sephora sale in 2017.

For a cleansing water, it's very different than all the ones I've tried thus far. First, I have to shake it. Second, it's not exactly "water" but a viscous liquid, more like a milky toner. There's no discernible scent for me. I like it quite a bit. It's pretty moisturizing (I don't rinse afterwards), and it leaves my skin so soft. I have wonder why they discontinued it. As far as I can tell, it's a great product and I would totally repurchase. Boo. Hiss.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts