Friday, November 8, 2019

Dr. Roebuck's No Worries Hydrating Face Moisturizer

Just finished this 15mL/0.5fl. oz. tube of Dr. Roebuck's No Worries Hydrating Face Moisturizer. This was another item from the Sephora PLAY! SMARTS box, the Superfoods: Feed Your Face


To be honest, whenever I see a brand name that starts with "Dr." or ends with "MD", my first reaction is to roll my eyes. Why? Because the skincare and cosmetic industry is notoriously unregulated. So it really doesn't matter if Dr. John or Dermatologist Jane is on the packaging. Some folks might buy into that presumed credibility. Other folks (like me) might become even more skeptical.

This moisturizer was no different. I rolled my eyes pretty hard at it. However, it pleasantly surprised me. This was a light cream with a yogurt-like texture and a nice lavender-herbal scent, and it was surprisingly moisturizing. What impressed me the most though, was how quickly it sank into my skin. Shoot, my skin drank it up so fast I could almost hear that slurp! I've never had such fast-absorbing moisturizer that's alcohol free and with such a short ingredients list. Sold.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts