Sunday, October 28, 2012

IsQueen Rice High Performance Eye Gel

After finishing up my sample of Bliss Fabulous Every Day Eye Cream (lasted me a month!), I moved on to another generous sample I had of IsQueen Rice High Performance Eye Gel. This came in a large square sachet that more than half filled my reusable mini 5mL jar of Lancome Secret de Vie from last year!

This is how much I have left after 2 weeks of generous daily use ^.^


This is a super light weight eye gel that is thicker in texture than Bliss but still absorbs quickly and leaves behind no traces of greasiness. I find it adequately moisturizing and, like Bliss, it keeps my sunscreen in the humidity and does not crease my eye makeup. It is scented with a soft and mild flowery powder fragrance that I actually enjoy.

***Picture from IsQueen HK.

That said, the weather has cooled within the past week and I'm now anxious to finish it up so I can move on to a more moisturizing eye gel. I have yet another nicely sized sample sachet of Komenuka Bijin Eye Moisture Jell lined up for a while now and I can't wait to get my hands on it ^.^ I know, I get bored way too easily.

2 comments:

kuri said...

I'm slowly working through my samples - I'm going to adopt your idea of putting samples into a refillable container to keep them fresh. I get bored with products pretty quickly too! It makes me think that I should only buy trial sizes of products :P

D. said...

Hi kuri!

Yep, that's what I do ^.^ Actually, I'm so cheap I wouldn't even buy trial sizes - I stalk a brand I'm curious about and wait for a nice GWP instead LOL!!! Usually, GWP sizes are quite generous and would last me at least a couple of months, after which I'd get so bored of the product I'd be happy to move on to something new xD

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts