Friday, October 30, 2020

Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Shampoo and Conditioner

Oops, finished these tubes of Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Shampoo and Conditioner a while ago but forgot this post in draft. I blame it on the pandemic parenting life. 

I got these from the 7-Piece Travel Essentials Kit, and I was mildly annoyed that the tubes weren't labeled with product volume. I had no idea how much was in each tube but I guessed 15mL, may be?


The shampoo was a clear gel tinge with yellow, with a scent that was a milder version of the now-discontinued Bath and Body Work White Tea and Ginger. It foamed ok, not too crazy like Japanese shampoos, and rinsed well. It didn't turn my scalp oily the next day, which I appreciate.

The conditioner was pale yellow and was much lighter than most conditioners I've tried. It rinsed really well too. It sounds funny but I liked the conditioner better than the shampoo ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts