Saturday, October 31, 2020

L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Youth Oil

Here's a quick post for this L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Youth Oil I've been using off and on for months since the late summer. Somehow, I ended up with 5 of these 1mL/0.03fl. oz. sachets and pour them all into the emptied 5mL dropper bottle that once housed DHC Olive Virgin Oil


Since my littlest one sleeps in the same bedroom with us (in his own crib of course), I'm pretty much cut off from using my own bathroom during the day because he naps. This means I have to use the boys' shower if I wanted to sneak in a shower. This also means I don't have access to any of my skincare stuff, which is why all-purpose face oils like these L'Occitane and DHC are great.

This L'Occitane oil has the same scent with the rest of the Immortelle line, if a bit stronger because it's an oil. It's lighter than the DHC oil, and it absorbs well without leaving my skin greasy. I've been using it after my day shower, just 5 drops for my face, neck, and decolletage. The 5mL bottle has been lasting and lasting, just as the DHC oil had. We'll see how I feel when I finish it. If I'm not sick of it then, I'd probably buy the full size with a good promo.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts