Monday, March 7, 2022

Marin Bee Honey Shave

Here's something I rarely post about, if ever: women's shaving cream. But alas, there's got to be a first for everything, so here's a post for this 99.2g/3.5oz. tube of Marin Bee Honey Shave. I received this tube as part of a GWP for a Beauty Habit order a while back, and as with everything else it took me a while to get around to actually using it.



To be totally frank, I shave my legs, like, once or twice a year. I don't have much hair on my legs to begin with, and even if I did I'd be too lazy for shave regularly. I don't care for shorts or skirts or even long dresses, so I don't ever show my legs really. I rarely go swimming before the kids arrived, and now that they're here I force myself to take them to the pool, and therefore shaving my legs once or twice a year. Since high school, I've tried a few shaving creams for women. They foam too much and they leave my legs scaly dry afterwards, much so I had to load up on body creams. So after hubby and I met and started dating, I just "borrowed" his shaving gel/cream/soap whenever I needed it. Hey, if they're good enough for his face, they're good enough for my legs, right?

So when I got this tube of Marin Bee, I was totally game to try since it's been years (decades?) since I had my own tube of shaving cream. I'm happy to say I like it! It's very creamy and doesn't foam much--yay! And it leaves my legs soft and smooth. I just need to apply body lotion/cream as usual after showering, because this stuff doesn't dry out my skin. Very nice. I might repurchase if I ever finish this tube ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts