Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Avene Hydrance Rich Hydrating Cream

Been using this 40mL/1.3fl. oz. tube of Avene Hydrance Rich Hydrating Cream as part of my morning routine and like it a lot. 

 
This comes out of the tube a thick gel-cream and is indeed moisturizing. The texture is perfect for laying underneath sunscreen, and it has the same powdery fresh scent as Cleanance Cleansing Gel and Gentle Milk Cleanser only not as harsh, so I do like the scent a lot. It takes about a minute to set but given how moisturizing it is, I'm not surprised.
 
I started using a peanut size of this cream and that was too much. My sunscreen took a long time to set, like half an hour! After reducing to a little more than half a peanut size and that works out much better. That said, I still need to use Skin Aqua UV Super Moisture Milk though (2017 version, will post soon),  because Nivea Sun Strong Fit Care UV Milky Gel is still too drying for the current weather. Anyway, I do like this cream a lot and will definitely repurchase with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts