Saturday, March 13, 2021

Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser

Been using this 200mL/6.7fl. oz. pump bottle of Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser and really like it so here's a quick post. Also, just realized I've been on a non-foaming cleanser stretch for more than a year now, since February 2020 when I last went out for leisure--and wore sunscreen!--before the pandemic hit the American shores T.T


This cleansing "milk" comes out of the pump a soft cream and isn't at all runny. I use four pumps for my face, neck, and decolletage. Any more and it would be too much and any less wouldn't enough. It has the same fragrance as the Cleanance Cleansing Gel, only much stronger and a tad harsher. No idea why! So while I like the scent, I wish it wasn't in my face like it is. Too much of a good thing isn't a good thing.

I've tried using this cleanser different ways, with dry and wet hands and face and either way it works really well. It rinses well but doesn't strip my skin's natural moisture. There isn't any taut or dryness afterwards. I do prefer wetting my hands and face first though. I've noticed that with dry hands and face, the cleanser dries up quickly and starts to pull on my skin which isn't great. It rinses pretty clean for a milk cleanser. No noticeable residue! Will repurchase with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts