Thursday, March 4, 2021

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam

Half way through this 100mL/3.4fl. oz. tube of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam. It was a freebie from a Nordstrom order a while ago. Hubby and I started using this tube a couple of months back. Actually, I only use it occasionally and it's hubby who uses it daily. The tube has been staying in our boys' bathroom where hubby showers everyday now, before drawing a bath to soak together with his mini-me's xD

This is actually a pretty nice and mild foaming face wash, probably why hubby likes it as well. Since it's Estee Lauder, I had expected it to be perfumy. Thankfully I was wrong. It's only lightly scented with a scent more on the essential-oil side than perfume. 

The most interesting part of this cleanser is the foam. With any cleansing foam, I usually work up a bit of the lather in my hands and then massage my face with foamy hands. The first time I did that with this cleanser, I was sorely disappointed to see there wasn't any foam. It felt more like a creamy mousse cleanser. Oh well, and I went on to massage my face with my hands, only to feel foam on my skin. Surprised, I looked at my hands again but still didn't see any foam. Yet I felt the foam on my skin. Whaaa? Is this what they meant with "micro cleansing foam," as in you feel it and not see it? Pretty neat! Otherwise, the cleanser rinses well and doesn't leave my skin squeaky. If I didn't have a long queue for foaming cleansers, I might buy a full size tube with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts