Saturday, March 20, 2021

Sisley Buff and Wash Facial Gel

Ack I kept finding posts I forgot about in the draft folder! 

Finished this 10mL/0.33fl. oz. tube of Sisley Buff and Wash Facial Gel a while ago but forgot to post this review. This tube was also from the super generous package I got from Caty a couple of years back (Thank you again, Caty! Has it really been that long?!). 


This was supposed to be a facial exfoliator but I used it for my body instead, on the elbows and knees. It was ok. The beads were somewhat scratchy for a facial scrub, yet at the same time they melted pretty quickly and so there wasn't much exfoliating action before the beads disintegrated. There was a mostly herbal-floral scent that I didn't care for. Glad I tried it but I have to say that for a premium brand, from everything I'd tried from Sisley so far--while decent, no doubt--not a single item that really impressed me and made me think, oh wow, that's worth every penny. If anything, I kept wondering why the stuff was so expensive because they felt the same, if not less great than other brands that retail for at least half the price point.

Anyway, I'm also squeezing in this blurb for the 4mL/0.13fl. oz. Sisley Gentle Facial Buffing Cream. This sample packet lasted me for 3 days' use in the shower, again for my elbows and knees. This was more like a creamy paste with kaolin clay in it and actually worked much better than the facial gel above. I think the cream base and the kaolin worked well together, and the cream helped moisturize my skin afterwards. There was an herbal scent that I liked better than the facial gel's scent too.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts