Monday, March 8, 2021

Bioderma Atoderm Gentle Shower Gel

Oops. Finished this 200mL tube of Bioderma Atoderm Gentle Shower Gel a while ago but forgot this short post was still in draft folder ^.^" So here it is, finally, a little late but better than never. 

This was a really thin and runny shower gel, much so that the moment I poured some out into my palm, it immediately spilled through the crack of my fingers. I ended up always having to pour out way more than I actually needed, which was so wasteful.
 
This shower gel didn't foam well, if at all. It washed decently enough, although it was little harsh for my skin. It rinsed clean but left me all squeaky afterwards. My skin was immediately taut and dry as soon as I stepped out of the shower. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts