Friday, March 5, 2021

Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish

Hubby said this 75mL/2.5fl. oz. tube of Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish was one of the best body scrub he's tried so far, and I agreed. This tube was part of the Creme de Corps Collection with LE Disney packaging I got from Nordstrom a few years ago. Yes, it's a few years old--misplaced when we moved home and only resurfaced late last year when I dug out our bathroom supply closet. Woops.



This Body Polish had apricot seed powder in a light cream base. The exfoliating particles were large, but just enough to scrub well and not be too scratchy or harsh. The cream base rinsed clean too. I used this Body Polish on my elbows, knees, and the bottom of my feet and it did a great job keeping those areas nice and soft. When we started using this, I was pleasantly surprised that for the first time in my life, I was able to keep my alligator elbows and knees smooth.

Oh, did I mention this stuff smelled good enough to eat? Yep, hubby called it the scrubbing "cake frosting". Between he and I, this tube lasted us a good month with daily use. Will definitely purchase a full size!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts