Monday, March 15, 2021

Lancome Rose Sugar Scrub

Finished this 100mL/3.34fl. oz. tube of Lancome Rose Sugar Scrub a few months ago but again forgot to publish the post and there it sat in the draft folder until now. Woops. This scrub was a deluxe sample size from the Lancome Skincare Essentials Collection I got from 2019 holidays season.


The scrub smelled really nice, a soothing scent that wasn't overly floral or rosy. It warmed up as I massage it onto my skin too.

Too bad those were the only nice things I could say about the scrub :( First off, it didn't work at all. The sugar either already melted inside the tube or melted immediately upon contact with skin, so basically there wasn't any exfoliation whatsoever. This meant I had to use a whole lot of the scrub just to feel anything. So in the end, I was glad to have tried it but purchasing any size of this would be a waste of money.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts