Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Sisley Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream

Finished using this 2mL/0.06fl. oz. sample tube of Sisley Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream a few weeks ago. It was part of a generous care package Caty sent me a while back.

This was a surprisingly thick and rich cream that was quite moisturizing, perfect for my nighttime routine. I actually started out using the Supremya At Night The Surpreme Anti-Aging Eye Serum, but that turned out to be too light (will post next) and I switched it to daytime use instead and used this Eye and Lip Contour Cream at night.

This stuff was so rich I only needed a tiny little bit for the eye area, so the tiny 2mL tube lasted me for a whole whopping month of nightly use. Wow! It kept my eye area moist, and I dabbed the extra on the laugh lines around my mouth. It was an eye and lip cream after all! There was a faint scent that I'd stopped noticing after a while. I was tempted to get the full size but the retailed put me off. Still, if I were to spend the money on a Sisley product, it would most likely be this eye and lip cream.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts