Friday, March 19, 2021

DHC Enriched Night Milky Essence Aqua Charge

On a different occasion, I was browsing Rakuten JP and, among other things, spotted this 80g pump bottle of DHC Enriched Night Milky Essence Aqua Charge and picked it up without hesitation. Since I'd tried a sample of the cream and loved it, I figured I'd give the essence a chance too.


I'm using this essence in conjunction with the Enriched Night Cream and boy do they leave my skin nice and plump by the morning. Unlike the cream that's thick and semi-translucent, this "Milky Essence" is more like a thick lotion that spreads more easily and absorbs quickly and cleanly. I use two pumps for my face and neck, then top with dabs of the Night Cream. Like the Night Cream, I'm loving this essence right now but think it might be over kill in a few weeks when the weather warms up, so I'll probably put it away for use again next winter!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts