Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Diptyque Revitalizing Shower Gel For Body and Hair

Sampling Diptyque products for the very first time and it was this 10mL/0.34fl. oz. tube of Revitalizing Shower Gel For Body and Hair.

This was a clear orangey shower gel that was supposed to be multi-purpose for body and hair but I only used it for my body. I liked it, save for the odd fact of it smelling like men's cologne ^.^" Don't get me wrong, the fragrance wasn't horrible. In fact, it was pretty pleasant. It just weirded me out a bit, that a supposedly unisex shower gel ended up with a masculine scent of  men's cologne.

Anyway, other than the weird scent, this shower gel worked great. Didn't leave my skin squeaky so I appreciated that at least. Will not purchase full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts