Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Sisley Supremya At Night The Surpreme Anti-Aging Eye Serum

Before I started using the Sisley Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream, I was using this 1g/1mL/0.03 oz. tube of Sisley Supremya At Night The Surpreme Anti-Aging Eye Serum, only to switch it out after just two nights because my eye area became dry and itchy.  


Unlike the Eye and Lip Contour Cream, this is a thick milk that isn't anywhere moisturizing enough for nighttime use, at least for me. Perhaps being an eye serum means I'm supposed to follow up with an eye cream? Either way, I ended up switching it to morning use and it's been fine for the past couple of weeks. There isn't a scent I could discern. Glad to be trying this but it's not for me.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts