Saturday, March 5, 2022

Nivea Men UV Protector SPF50+ PA++++

Here's another great sunscreen find for me in these recent months: this 40mL Nivea Men UV Protector SPF50+ PA++++. Yes, Nivea Men. I know there are reasons companies differentiate men and women's skincare products, but for me there's no difference. Sure, I'm not going to use hubby's facial grooming stuff because I don't have excess facial hair to groom, and sure, he's not going to touch my color makeup because he's not into painting his face, but other than that it's all fair game to us both.


This is a semi-translucent and runny milk that's meant for swimming and sports. It's quick setting, very waterproof, and can be drying if I use a lot of it. It so happens that I do use a lot of it, so I do need to layer a decently moisturizing cream underneath. If you're in a humid environment though, I'd imagine this stuff would work out very well.
 
There's a faint and pleasant citrus scent that I don't even notice anymore. Once set, there's zero white cast and because it's semi-translucent, there's also zero coverage. This means if I wanted some color and a tiiiny bit of coverage, I add some 10 drops of Biore UV Perfect Bright Milk (again, I linked to the 2015 version but I'm actually using the 2017 version). The bottles says this stuff will come off with regular face wash but I always use a cleansing oil or balm and follow up with a foaming cleanser just to be sure I get everything off. Over all, I do like this stuff a lot and am very happy to have found another great sunscreen milk. If you're outdoorsy, I totally recommend this stuff!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts