Saturday, February 26, 2022

Johnson's Bedtime Lotion

This giant 800mL/27.1fl. oz. pump bottle of Johnson's Bedtime Lotion is the fourth bottle I'm using on myself when it's meant for my boys. The last three were Baby Lotion, Head-to-Toe Lotion, CottonTouch Newborn Face & Body Lotion, and all were too perfumy and not moisturizing for their dry and eczema-prone skin. 


 
Unfortunately, this Bedtime Lotion smells nice but is perfumy as well, which is why I'm using it on myself. During the fall, the lotion itself was actually okay for the rest of my body if I were to touch-up and reapply as necessary for my elbows, knees, arms, and legs. However, around January when the weather got too cold and too dry, this lotion was no longer enough. My legs were dry and itchy--they even looked scaly by the end of the night despite me putting this lotion on in the late afternoon! So I'd say this lotion is strictly for the spring, summer, and may be fall, and definitely not for kids with dry or eczema-prone skin. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts