Monday, February 21, 2022

Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting Firming Serum

I stopped using this little 7mL/0.24fl. oz. trial bottle of Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting Firming Serum after just a few use so here's a quick post for it. 

This was a thick gel cream and had the same scent as the Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme which I didn't care for but didn't hate either. What I did hate was the weirdly powdery feel as it went on and how it mattified my skin as soon as it set. Afterwards my face felt taut and dry and after a few uses I couldn't stand it anymore and tossed the little bottle into the recycling bin. 

This was not at all what I wanted in a serum, and I really just wanted was some moisture. If adding powder--and frankly it felt more like corn starch than powder--was EL's idea of "lifting and firming" then I'd feel ripped off had I paid full price. So thanks, but no thanks. Do not recommend.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts