Friday, February 25, 2022

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution

I'm already half way through this 30mL/1fl. oz. dropper bottle of Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution so here's a quick post for it. This bottle was from Turn Up The Brightness Duo I bought last year.

Why did I buy this duo and am using this Corrective Dark Spot Solution when I claim to not care about brightening or whitening products? First, I really wanted to get that Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream for hubby to try. 
 
Second, since the pandemic started in early 2020, I haven't been wearing sunscreen as religiously as I did before that. Actually, I didn't wear much sunscreen at all when we were in lock-down mode for some 15+ months--we stayed home through all of 2020 and nearly half of 2021! Sure, we took walks and strolls and let the boys play outside, but we didn't stay out beyond 1-2hrs. It wasn't until the summer of 2021 when both of my boys resumed their schooling that I started to wear sunscreen again, and by then I had started to notice sunspots around the high of my cheeks. So indeed I'm using this Corrective Dark Spot Solution in hopes of clearing those spots.

This is a clear gel with slight viscosity. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin comfortably moisturized once set. There's a gentle and pleasant herbal scent. As for the dark spot correction, I can't really tell any difference, which is to say those sunspots on the high of my cheeks are still there. I think I'm just going to finish using this bottle and then move on. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts