Saturday, February 5, 2022

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream

Finished a few jars of body cream over the past few months so I'll be posting those over this coming week. This is a review for the 250mL/238g/8.4oz. jar of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream.


This was a thick cream with a similar but better fragrance than Bath and Body Shop's White Tea and Ginger with less ginger. There were tiny honey-colored bits of supposedly "honey" that melts into the skin during application, but I'm not sure they did anything at all other than the interesting appearance. This body cream was ok. It was decently moisturizing for my arms and legs but didn't do much for my elbows and knees, leaving them dry and rough. Glad to have tried this but I won't repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts