Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Clarins Body Fit Anti-Cellulite Contouring Expert

I found this 30mL/1oz. sample bottle of Clarins Body Fit Anti-Cellulite Contouring Expert while reorganizing my hair and body care cabinet. It got pushed into a corner and forgotten about for years, so after finishing my jar of L'Occitane Ultra Light Body Cream Shea, I took a little short detour with this bottle.

 
I only used this on my legs because the small bottle wasn't enough for my arms. However, just for the legs it lasted me about 3-4 days, which was good enough for a trial. This was a peach-colored gel-cream with a mildly minty fruity scent. It went on smoothly, absorbed fast, and left my skin a bit tingly. Like Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream, my legs were decently moisturized except for the knees and feet. My conclusion is that it was best for the hot summer and inadequate for the cold winter. 
 
As for the anti-cellulite part that promised to "visibly smoothes, firms, lifts," I think it's complete BS. Come on, it's a body lotion. Same goes for any face and neck cream that promises to "lift". First of all they're topical and applied on top of the skin, therefore can't possibly "lift" skin or muscle sagging from age. It was nice to try but I won't be buying the full size anytime soon.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts