Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Signature Mist

Been really enjoying this 100mL/3.3fl. oz. spray bottle of Jurlique Herbal Recovery Signature Mist! I started using this after finishing the giant bottle of Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense.   

I've tried several of Jurlique's spray mists and this one is hands-down my favorite of all, thanks in no small parts to its lovely fragrance, a scent that's warm, powdery, and woodsy with a slight tingling of essential oil. Many spray mists will claim to be refreshing, invigorating, and aroma-therapeutic, but this mist is one of the rare few, if not the only one I've found to actually do all three for me. I look forward to spraying it every time I get out of the shower and taking deep breaths and enjoying that amazing fragrance. I've used other Herbal Recovery products in the past but I'm sure they didn't smell anywhere near this good! If this fragrance is a new change then I definitely need to go back and try all the Herbal Recovery stuff again because it's that good!
 
As for the moisturizing part, yes, it's a bit more moisturizing than Jurlique's other mists, but this isn't replacing my serum or moisturizer anytime soon. It's not meant to replace either of those anyway. Will I repurchase? Yes, definitely, and then some! And oh, did I mention this LE bottle is so pretty? The red gradation on glass is gorgeous!

100mL Herbal Recovery Signature Mist versus 200mL Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts