Saturday, February 26, 2022

Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer

This Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in 01 Nude Pop was part of a GWP from Nordstrom. I'd passed it on to mum-in-law but got her permission to photograph and swatch it for the blog. 

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Not sure why these lippies are called a lip primer. They come in various colors and I thought primers are to smooth things over in preparation for layering (foundation, eye shadows, etc.)? Either way, MIL said this lippie feels nice on her lips--they felt nice on the back of my hand during the swatch too. Oh, and it's unscented, which is always nice.

- 01 Nude Pop: ehhh not nude at all but a semi-translucent coral with white shimmers. As you can see, the color shows pretty well, and I don't doubt other colors show just as well. Am I supposed to layer other lippies over such a pigmented primer?

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts