Sunday, February 6, 2022

L'Occitane Ultra Light Body Cream Part II

After using up Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream, I moved on to this 200mL/4.5oz. jar of L'Occitane Ultra Light Body Cream in the Original Shea scent and finished it in a snap as well.


I really liked this whipped texture. It felt substantial, and it stayed on to keep my arms and legs moisturized throughout the next day. I preferred this Original Shea scent to the Festive Garden as well. If you've used the hand or foot cream, it was the same Shea scent, warm and milky. Whereas Festive Garden was a tad strong and a bit too floral for my taste. My clothes retained the Shea scent for days too, which was lovely. I would totally repurchase and wouldn't mind trying different scents!

See my previous L'Occitane Ultra Light Body Cream post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts