Sunday, February 13, 2022

Catrice Dewy-ful Lips Conditioning Lip Butter

This 8mL/0.27fl. oz. squeeze tube of Catrice Dewy-ful Lips Conditioning Lip Butter 030 Dr. DEWlittle is another lippie Julia sent me, among others like Power Plumping Gel Lipstick (thank you again, Julia!).

All pictures sent in natural light without flash.


This Conditioning Lip Butter is much easier for me to use than the Power Plumping Gel Lipstick. It has great texture that's not too thick, not at all sticky, and very moisturizing. It's still a bit too pigmented for my daily use--just one swipe to my upper lip and then press the spread gives enough color for both of my lips!

- 030 Dr. DEWlittle: shimmer-free and semi-opaque raspberry.

Here's 030 Dr. DEWlittle with Lipstick Queen Jean Queen Lipgloss.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I had totally forgotten I'd sent this! I still use mine (currently trying to pan a few things, and I assume liquids should get used up more quickly than solids), and actually swipe it on lol

D. said...

Hi Julia,

Yes I like it a lot. Thank you, Julia!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts