Sunday, March 27, 2022

Shiro Essence Lip Oil

I've been curious about Shiro products for the longest time, and when I saw that they'd released an Essence Lip Oil with a Yuzu fragrance, I had to get my hands on it! I got mine from Japan when it was released all thanks to Julia's generous help, but a limited range of Shiro products is now available outside of Japan via their US website, including this Essence Lip Oil as well as the Essence Lip Butter (will post next). There's also a flagship store in NYC if you're in the area.

All pictures taken natural light without flash.


This is the first Lip Oil I've tried that actually feels like a lip oil to me and not just a glorified lip gloss. The formula is a thin and oily gelee. It leaves a glossy and moisturizing coat of oil on my lips that smells delectable, like fresh cut yuzu. That said, the thin texture means it doesn't last long, about an hour or so without eating or drinking, which is too bad. But I still love it and keep it in my handbag where I reach for it often. I'm about half way through the tube now which is saying something! Will definitely repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts