Monday, October 2, 2023

Etvos Mineral Lip Plumper Sheer

These Etvos Mineral Lip Plumper Sheer came out in fall 2020 and I picked up the two colors that appeared to be shimmer-free, according to all the promo pics I'd seen: Clear Bordeaux and Fresh Red.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
 

I love the slim and sleek packaging for Etvos' Mineral Sheer Rouge, so I was a bit disappointed that these Lip Plumpers are in your average bulky square tubes. But it's okay. The fabulous formula more than makes up for the bulky packaging--this is the cushy jelly formula that I just can't get enough of. It's super moisturizing, long lasting, and with a glassy finish to boot. There's no scent and no taste. Love. I want to get more colors but the other ones all have shimmers, including a few LE's. Boo. Hiss.

- Clear Bordeaux: this color is all bark and no bite. It's more like transparent raspberry and is nowhere near bourdeaux. I still love it. Super wearable for me. There are actually scattered shimmers in this color that don't show at all. Why bother, I wonder?

- Fresh Red: translucent warm red that's actually more pigmented than Clear Bordeaux above, totally my jam. I need a backup of this one!

Clear Bordeaux and Fresh Red.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts