Saturday, November 25, 2023

Momopuri Milk

I started using the Momopuri Lotion and Lotion Concentrated a month ago and they got me to bust out this 150mL bottle of the Milk and the Booster Serum too. The review below is for the Milk and will post on the Booster Serum next. The only thing I'm not using is the Gel Cream, which I'm saving for hubby.


This Milk surprised me a bit. I was expecting it to be like any other milk or emulsion, but it turns out to be super duper thick and rich, more like a soft cream. Even the texture is like a soft cream that I have to squeeze out of the bottle. I'm using this Milk as part of my nighttime routine and the first time I applied it, it was so moisturizing that I didn't bother with any night cream afterwards. The thing is, I also like my current night cream quite a bit and want to use it up (Sandawha Camellia Floral Ultra Rich Hydrating Water Cream, will post soon), which means I need to thin up the Milk. So I waited until about 1/5 the way through the Milk and then fill up the bottle again with the Lotion (the regular one, not the Concentrated), and now the Milk has the same texture as an emulsion, just perfect. Oh yes, the Milk has the same delectable ripe peach scent, if a bit milder. Likey very much!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts